Friday, July 1, 2011

Blog Awards

Hey all,

Thanks for all the comforting comments on my post and the lovely ones on the previous one. Hugs and kisses to you all.

So the Nigerian Blog Awards is here and what a shocker. For me at least. No. Not that I'm not nominated, just that I don't know MOST if ANY of the blogs on there. And so the main aim of the blog awards has really come to me, publicity of the new blogs on blogger. To be honest, I have stopped reading blogs because most of the ones on my blog roll haven't been updated in about 4 months. Some even a year. I was actually so annoyed that I removed most of them two days ago. Cleaning out and all that. Still have more to go.

So I'm extremely excited at the newness and the refreshing experience that this year's awards will bring. I obviously want to vote and so I will be reading blog after blog to see what the  blogger world has become. I'd be happy to hear recommendations now. And if you comment regularly on my blog, trust that I always go to yours. That's the only way I'm in touch. I'm just too lazy to add new blogs to my blogroll and comment sometimes. Yes you can yell at me to stop being lazy. And don't advise me to just "FOLLOW" a new blog because I don't log into blogger and will  not see any updates. What a complex situation!

With that said, a huge congrats to the bloggers nominated. And feel free to vote for my girl Lohi, for best food blog.

It's CANADA DAY and Prince William and Kate will be downtown today so I may just go to cast a glance. Happy Canada Day and have an awesome weekend.

My brother came from Nigeria to visit and I loved having him around so much. I love him tooooo much. He takes care of my sister and I like mad and treated us like babies during his visit. Love it! Love him. Love you all!!



Yours Truantly,
Ij

7 comments:

blogoratti said...

Hullo Mars. Congratulations on the nomination,and have a splendid Weekend.

Anonymous said...

your bro is a cutie....

Yankeenaijababe said...

I know right, blog world is changing wow! So many new blogs, girl we are missing out o.lol

Sisi Yemmie ™ said...

congrats on your nomination!!

LohiO said...

Awww Amoeji!!!!! :)

Muse Origins said...

Yeah, blogging is getting more popular. Congratulations :D

Adiya
http://museorigins.blogspot.com (formally the corner shop- had to change my url X_x)
http://museorigins.com

bob-ij said...

Thanks guys but correction, I'm NOT nominated. I'm just happy for those who are! :-D