Monday, December 19, 2011

Update --- Update --- Update

I don't even know where to start from in my NYSC camp tales.You may say I should start from the beginning, but there are too many beginnings! The start of camp or the start of the entire process.

Or the posting process... The tales are numerous but I may have figured a way to tell it. I'm pretty busy with Christmas preparations now so in January I will blog a trilogy of my camp experience and if that's too small, I'll make it a quartet!

I'm going to be as detailed as I can be and if you have any questions please send me an email. I know a lot of you are seriously considering doing your NYSC. I hope my experience will help you decide to.

I got posted To The Central Bank of Nigeria. Thank you very much. Very excited because we were all accepted. For previous batches there were a lot of rejections. So I'm beyond thrilled about the luck my batch got. Stay tuned for the camp chronicles! It will be detailed.

I hope the winter or harmattan isn't giving you as much stress as it is me. If you're coming back to Nigeria for Christmas, I advice you to load up on the vitamins. I've had a cough for a month and it's not pretty.

Much love and greetings from the one who is loving being back home.

I flew Dana Air to Lagos and they had the cutest bottle of water I've ever seen. It's so tiny!! A whole 20cl. So I had to take a picture.

Ij

7 comments:

Mr. Tee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. Tee said...

I can imagine your NYSC experience, lol. My Sis serves with CBN at the moment too. Hope you have fun...

Anonymous said...

ah ah i have waited so long for this nysc update! anyways merry christmas and stop making us wait.

Sugabelly said...

Hahaha!! It really is dinky. Are you going to be serving in Lagos or in Abuja since you're with the CBN?

Myne Whitman said...

Have a sweet Christmas and happy New Year in advance!

Anonymous said...

Please can i have an email addy to send a message regarding nysc. I have some very important questions to ask. Thankyou

Have a beautiful Christmas filled with GOD'S LOVE.

N

bob-ij said...

Mr. Tee::: oh nice! There are quite a lot of us there. Maybe I'll run into her some time! Who knows?!

Anon:::: bahahahhaha! Sorry now. ,merry Christmas to you Hun!

Sugabelly::: it is unreal! I'll be serving in Abuja. I couldn't dare to brave Lagos traffic etc.

Myne Whitman :::: thanks so much luv! Same to you and your family

Anon::: ijmadueke@yahoo.co.uk

~x~