Thursday, February 28, 2013

Guess Who came to Town??

Le Twin!

Ifie was over last weekend. Her first time in Dundee while I've been to Aberdeen twice. Yup! I'm winning. Her room is like a match box and when she came here, she almost wanted to switch schools (I exaggerate, I know). She said I was at a 'resort' while she was in 'prison'. The most hilarious... And Dundee is really modern compared to Vintage Aberdeen. Yes, a lot of Nigerians in Aberdeen and Dundee but apparently Somehow that weekend, there was a Flava (Afrobeat) Night at our Student Union. Nigerian MUSIC!!! Yes, Wizkid's Samba....I was in Music Heaven Woop!

Amidst the loud music, Ifie yelled, "ijay, It feels like I'm in Play. This feels like Abuja." I can't argue with her. I was so proud of Dundee. In the words of my friends 'Dundee came ALIVE'. As I pride myself on trying a new reclusive personality, I realised I failed miserably. I know my fair share of people here. It certainly helped that I came in with a new face, Light-Skinned girl with Green Eyes RED Lipstick, the Nigerian Man's dream.

Things are definitely looking up, and my back is finally not aching anymore from all the dancing. I must have done Azonto, Kokoma and Antenna to every single song.

Ifie came in her Aberdeen sweatshirt so I ran and bought a Dundee one...It's always a light-hearted battle for us. #TeamDundee VS #TeamAberdeen



And we got matching rings for Valentine's. Yes a couple of weeks late. Judge NOT!
We've totally embraced that our styles are completely different. Well that and Ifie refused to let me wear the same dress. She goes "Why? Are we twins?" Umm.. Someone please Send her the memo!
I'm such a different person here. So people who only know me from class couldn't hide their surprise. If only they knew. One said to me, "Ijay, Na you dance pass that day" .... haha! They ain't see nothing. But I wont show them. *shrug*

Yours Truantly,
     Ij

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.longchampsacsa.n.nu]longchamp soldes[/url] Have you ever tried martial arts? If you are a guy with man boob problems, you should. Why? Martial arts is an activity that gets your metabolism running like crazy, elevates your testosterone level, and creates a more disciplined you. Martial arts though Noble and Fashion Mulberry Bayswater Natural Leather Briefcase Light Coffee for Men,Quality Guarantee Mulberry Handbags UK! are not a holistic solution.
[url=http://longchampsoldesa.tumblr.com/]sac longchamp[/url] Besides its great looks, the Lug is oh so practical. It's perfectly sized for bringing lunch or a few days' worth of yogurts or healthy snacks to work. There's a handy zip pocket on the Mulberry Outlet online offer you high level quality, Highly Appreciated Mulberry Women's East West Bayswater Leather Shoulder Brown Bag, at a low price. Fast Delivered! outside and the interior is lined with easy-to-wipe-clean plastic.
[url=http://longchampsoldesa.webs.com/]sacs longchamp[/url] Your unwearable jeans/clothes Graceful Mulberry Women's Standard Bayswater Printed Leather Shoulder Light Coffee Bag on sale can be cut into patches/swatches and sewn together for either green shopping bags, quilts to be given to the homeless or any number of useable things. I made a quilt of jeans the kids outgrew but were too ratty to donate. I left the pockets on them and stuffed love notes in them for my husband when he deployed to Iraq... If you are about to go to a meeting or so, make sure you choose a handbag that can fit in your files and folders. If you are going for a class or a place where you would hardly stay for a couple of hours, then a will also look good. If you are going shopping, then let the handbag be small to accommodate money, keys and cards, as you'll have shopping bags to hold later.. If you looking for distributors of handbags, you don have much further to look. It may not seem like it, but it actually really, really easy to find sale of wholesale handbags if you just know where to look! So, here are the places that you can look in order to find them. Keep these in mind while looking for a sale...

Missy Tee's said...

Go Ij. Enjoy Dundee and Ifie- enjoy Aberdeen.
Lol at competition and I won't show them. My dear show your colour and act like you didn't do anything!!! :-)

Chao.

mizchif said...

Cuteness. Looks like a lot of fun was had.